What a pleasant surprise I received the other night. I opened my email to see I had a comment on my latest post. It was about some very tasty chicken wings, so I wasn’t too surprised. I open the email a couple hours later and BAM! One of my new blogging friends, Dana aka CeliacKiddo has nominated me for an award! MY little ol blog has been nominated for an award! Wow!
There are a few stipulations that go along with this nomination however.
1. Link back to the person who nominated you. Dana thanks so much!
2. Post the award image to your page.
3. Tell 7 facts about yourself.
4. Nominate 7 bloggers and let them know about the nomination.
Well number 1 & 2 are all set.
3. Seven facts.. Hmm.. Where shall I begin?! Lets start with food, since that’s my blog topic!
1) I am slightly obsessed with sweets. I eat a big ass meal and feel completely stuffed. Then I see the dessert and my stomach opens up that tiny corner it reserved for my sweets. Thanks for being so reliable stomach.
2) I love oldies music. My husband thinks I should’ve been born when our parents were. I grew up on this music and prefer it to some of the stuff that’s out nowadays.
3) I will only eat Chinese food with chopsticks. I learned when I was little and love showing off!
4) I drive a Mustang. It’s a manual, V8, and has window louvers. It pretty badass and I am never getting rid of it.
5) I am pretty smart. I skipped a grade in HS Spanish ( how I met my husband!), and finished my Bachelors and Masters degrees in a total of 4 years.
6) My first fish died when I was about 5 because I tried to pet it.
7) My favorite Disney movie is The Little Mermaid. Ariel rocks.
Thanks for reading everyone 🙂